- Personal Injury/Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compesation
- Dental Malpractice
Komal lives in Albuquerque and practices in both the state and federal courts of New Mexico.
She has successfully fought for compensation for her clients in car accidents, trucking accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, wrongful death, slip and fall, premises liability cases, insurance bad faith and UM/UIM claims.
Komal Stiver obtained her law degree from the University of New Mexico School of Law, graduating Cum Laude and receiving Tort Scholar and Clinical Honors Awards. She also has a master's degree in Organic Chemistry graduating in the top of her class. Prior to founding Stiver Law, she worked with one of New Mexico's most renowned medical malpractice attorneys on numerous trials and appeals.
When not working, Komal likes spending time with her five year old son and her husband, Nick Stiver. She loves cooking for her family and friends and going on hikes when time allows.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University
- Honors: Graduated top 1% in the Class
- Major: Organic Chemistry - Masters
- New Mexico
- Tort Scholar
- Clinical Honors Award
- Cali's Award Conflicts Of Law
- New Mexico Trial Practice Law Section Board for NM State Bar, Directors
- New Mexico Trial Lawyer's Association
- American Association for Justice
Current Employment Position