Albuquerque Car Accident Attorneys Serving Clients Statewide
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in New Mexico, you need a true advocate on your side as soon as possible. The insurance company is not on your side and will take swift action to minimize or deny compensation for your medical bills and other costs. Don’t let that happen to you. At Stiver Law, we work aggressively to help car accident victims get the medical care and financial compensation they need and deserve.
Each time you contact us, you speak directly with a personal injury lawyer. We are always responsive and accessible, and we put your needs first. We are a skilled, experienced team of attorneys representing injury victims and their families throughout New Mexico.
We are a local New Mexico law firm. For a free consultation, please call us in Albuquerque at 505-219-4440 or complete our contact form. We are true advocates for the injured.
We Handle All Types Of Car Accident Cases
Every motor vehicle accident is unique — with its own set of circumstances and the resulting injuries for the victim. Drawing on years of experience, we know how to seek the maximum available compensation for car accident injuries in a wide variety of circumstances. We can help you with any of the following matters:
- Car accidents, including those involving distracted driving, drunk driving, reckless driving and uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Trucking accidents, including those involving hours-of-service violations, speeding, maintenance violations, loading violations and other complex regulatory issues
- Motorcycle accidents, including those involving left turns in front of motorcyclists, head-on collisions, lane violations and failure to see motorcyclists
- Pedestrian accidents, including those involving crosswalk injuries, hit-and-run collisions and failure to yield to pedestrians
- Bicycle accidents, including those involving hit-and-run, “dooring” injuries and failure to yield to bike lanes
- Rideshare accidents, including those involving passenger injuries, complex liability issues and negligence on the part of rideshare drivers
For more on what to do in the aftermath of a car accident, please see our Car Accident FAQ.
In addition, we handle workers’ compensation claims for workers who were injured in motor vehicle accidents on the job.
What If The Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
It is not uncommon for at-fault drivers in New Mexico to have no insurance or very little insurance. At Stiver Law, we have extensive experience in uninsured/underinsured motorist claims. We can help you explore all your available insurance options. In many cases, injury victims are unaware that they already have uninsured motorist coverage, which can be very useful if the other driver has insufficient insurance.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Stiver Law serves clients in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe and throughout New Mexico. For a free consultation, please call us at 505-219-4440 or complete our contact form. We are a dedicated, experienced team of attorneys ready to help you.